My Daughter

My Daughter

Friday, June 29, 2007

Prayer Before Starting To Work

My Heavenly Father, as I enter this work place,
I bring your presence with me.
I speak your peace, your grace, your mercy
and your perfect order into this office.
I acknowledge your power over all that will
be spoken, thought, decided, and done within these walls.
Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have blessed me with,
I commit to using them responsibly in your honor.
Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job.
Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy, so that
even my smallest accomplishment may bring you glory.
Lord, when I am confused, guide me.
When I am weary, energize me. When I am burned out,
infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit.
May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith,
joy, and a smile to all that I come in contact with today
And oh Lord, when I leave this place, give me travelling mercy.
Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it.
Lord, I thank you for everything you've done,
everything you've doing, and everything you've going to do.
In the Name of Jesus I pray,
with much love and Thanksgiving... Amen.

No comments: