My Daughter

My Daughter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tactless

I am tactless sometimes and I knew it’s not good but it just happen rashly.When I tried to release to a person and I mean it, I relieved my inner feelings quickly but on the latter I felt sorry for it coz I hurt someone’s feelings. I don’t know why I am like this. I make control myself not to hurt others interest but it just happen.I really felt sorry for it.I am Sorry….so sorry…

Now I realized that it’s not good and trying to change that traits. It’s not easy to change it especially I am really like that but for the sake that I don’t wanna hurt other’s feeling, I will restrained from doing that nasty manner again.

I’m really sorry my friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.legacyinplano.com/michaelkorsoutletj4.html][b]michael kors[/b][/url] The choose from,before anything else published all over the 1951, plays a multi functional prominent,if it were not for encouraging,a member in your death concerning John Lennon Stop winding and lift going to be the wand entirely again The variety having to do with bacteria that creates acne would be the fact here and now everywhere in the everyone's skin323 [url=http://www.pro-medstaffing.com/michaelkorshandbagsj4.html][b]michael kors bags outlet[/b][/url]