My Daughter

My Daughter

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A Great Life

Today I woke up from my sleep with everything is fine,it's a reminder that a new beginning of the day has begun, a new blessing that we are receiving without noticing, why? 'coz not every one has given a chance to wake up and fullfill their dreams...so let's all be thankful to God for his amazing love for us.



Though I am far from my family for now but I am glad I have good friends to share with and we treat each other just like a family..we ate at the same time and table during the night,we do teasing,and we able to share our problems and give some point of advice if needed..I have a job and good officemates.

In our case he is our inspiration..his situation let us strive for ourselves,to help each other and to live selflessly for others..

No comments: