My Daughter

My Daughter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

christmas is coming!!!

Time is so fast… its been awhile i celebrated my big day and now its september month ( huh??) and counting the days of christmas day and new year again…oh noh!another year is coming and im praying for a blessed christmas and prosperous new year for me, my daughter, papa joch and for all of us. During these days i think Nehya will be excited eventhough that she’s only 11 months when christmas is coming. It’s time for me to save more for this incoming days coz not only my daughter wants for gifts but also my adopted children, my “inaanak”, my close relatives and some close to my hearts. But im so happy knowing that there are some china town offers affordable price lol!

This morning as i turned on my tv i saw santa claus carrying his big pouch saying HO!HO!HO!…Well, remembering those previous years of christmas, again this is the perfect time to share blessings, to get together, to relax and always to thank God for all the wonderful years He bestowed unto us and good health of course. Well, waiting this days makes me pressured!lol … even if its crisis people really busy buying gifts and other stuffs coz department stores offers discounted price to all items coz it’s time to release bonuses and other company incentives. Early December already starts a party everywhere.

Christmas is really a family time, a time to enjoy, to gather and to wait another year to come and again to start counting our “age”.

Its my time to say in advance “have a merry merry christmas and a properous Newyear to all of us!

No comments: