My Daughter

My Daughter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Daily Used for Nehya



"Noooo" my daughter squealed as I tried to take her from our childcare provider. It was heart-wrenching. I was already feeling insecure about the relationship between my career, and my ability to be adequately present as a mother, but this was the topper. All day long, I had been second-guessing my every decision or action. I was worrying that my child wasn't feeling loved enough, special enough or having the appropriate amount of mommy time. After all, it is tough to see your children favor someone over you, if only temporarily, and not question your role as a mother.




Last night, we bought for our daughter's milk and diaper. The Progress Gold milk is for her daily used and Nan AL110 Milk Lactose Free is for her vowel movement.


I have noticed this with my daughter. Most of the time, she is a happy. She smiles and laughs almost constantly, but there are times when nothing satisfies her, and I know it is not the result of lack of sleep, hunger, teething challenges, or a dirty diaper - it just is. I like to think of it, as growing pains, but I'm sure there is a much more accurate developmental term or explanation. Nonetheless, the fact remains that children are just little people with good days (mostly) and some bad.

I believe that we should give our best to our children, and we should strive to provide what our children need. But! We should also remember that beating ourselves up at every turn only serves to demoralize us: It doesn't foster the type of parent we want to be, and it doesn't change the outcome. Beyond that, our insecurities more often than not prove ill-founded. Instead, let's focus our efforts on loving our children. If you ask me, this is the best way to ensure that we're raising happy children.

Aside from that we ate snack, this kind of burger is our daughter's favorite foods in food chain.

5 comments:

Nehya Banay said...

Luh ako sa una

Unknown said...

Enfagrow A+ Three is now Enfagrow A+ Nurapro Three, milk supplement for 1-3 years old. Available in Kilograms (Boxes) and grams (Can) following: 800g, 900g, 1.2 kg, 1.8 kg, 2.4 kg (2.4 kg box replace) and 3.6 kg,
Enfagrow A+ Nurapro Three.

The use of milk supplements must only be upon of the advice of health professionals.

Unknown said...

Enfagrow A+ Three

Milk Supplement

1-3 years old

Unknown said...

Enfagrow A+ Three is now Enfagrow A+ Nurapro Three, milk supplement for 1-3 years old, Available in 900g, 350g, 1.2kg, 1.8kg, 2.6kg (2.6kg box replace) and 3.6 kg, Enfagrow A+ Nurapro Three.

The use of milk supplements must only be upon the advice of health professionals.

Unknown said...

Enfagrow A+ Three

Milk Supplement

1-3 years old

Available in 900g, 350g, 1.2kg, 1.8kg, and 2.4kg (Enfagrow A+ Three's 2.4kg box replace) 2.4kg or 1.2kg.