My Daughter

My Daughter

Monday, November 21, 2011

Best collections



I was invited by a friend of mine who was celebrating her birthday last week. It was just a simple celebration with some of my common friends. We’re having fun talking our individual lives, our kids, and our respective works while eating some of her best foods that she served just intended for us.

I observed that her house is well-arranged maybe because she is a full-time mom and she has plenty home buddies for her to assist her anytime she needed helps.
I am quite happy seeing on those displays collections on their home. Since she loves to travel abroad, she has lots of collections from the county she visited. All were put into dividing wall and I was really attracted to see it. Then I knew from her that she loves to collect shoes from rugged shoes to formal wear. She has really plenty pairs of shoes on her shoe cabinet and all were really cute and classy.


All her collections is really eye-catching to me and how I wish to visit some of the countries she visited so that I could be able to collect some of those collections that she bought.
Right then, we keep in touch with each other and so nice to hear from her again!

No comments: