My Daughter

My Daughter

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Creative mind



I’m so happy now. I am so blessed with the message last Sunday about the power of the mind. Well, most of us wanted to have an awesome future and that is to put up business or even having a great careers but because we don’t have any guts to make it possible, then it ended on “keep on dreaming” for something only.

These days I am so happy that I have a partner who offered great opportunity for me to open up business and since I have no idea and knowledge on how to run on the kind of business since it’s more on masculine works but because I am very much eager to have a business, I just tried it and I guess little by little I will learned from it by observing the nature of business that I have now.


Before, I do not have the courage to do that thing and it ended only in my mind to put up business but never materialize, but now I am more enthusiast and has the nerve to do it even I don’t have any experience yet in doing business. I guess it’s more on positive thinking, what I have in my mind now is ” I really can make it”.

I guess God will give me enough knowledge for that since I always ask guidance to him in every task that I did just like this new business that I indulge.

It takes time and effort to have a successful business but being courageous in doing that thing is the first thing to enjoy while all things will last.

Perseverance , self-assurance and God’s guidance are the good traits that I have now.

Go go go!

No comments: