My Daughter

My Daughter

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cool Christmas



It is undeniably that Christmas is getting near. A time to go shopping malls to buy christmas outfits for our christmas party. My christmas decors last time was already worn out so I have to buy a new set of Christmas stuffs since it was smashed with my daughter. I really want something new decors in our home since our home is spacious at this time. I also wanted to see my baby how they respond on my incoming christmas tree. I want some rare style and attractive lights around my christmas tree. It’s the second time for my baby nehya to witness the colorful christmas so I guess it’s more exciting now, now that Nehya is one year and ten months on this upcoming Christmas.

I often go to the city and I really noticed the sparkling lights of the Christmas decors in most of shopping malls in which my daughter is really hooked to see all of those stuffs.

Nice to buy christmas gifts as early at this time to avoid rush shopping but because our early perks was not yet release by our big boss, I guess I have to wait for it before I shop. Well, a lot of christmas gifts to chose while I am busy roaming around the city of china town but I just only leave it and go immediately to where I go coz If I stay and enjoy choosing, I’m pretty sure it will ended dreaming to buy something.

Well, christmas is not just giving christmas gifts and exchanging gifts, but the real essence of Christmas is that you have to be good to your fellowmen and by respecting them you are truly enjoying what christmas really is.

Everyday is a christmas if you’re trying to help with your fellow and sharing what you have to the needy one.

Again, advance Merry merry Christmas everybody.

Jesus our God is the true essence of CHRISTMAS!

No comments: