My Daughter

My Daughter

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Best Friend



My friend Marife is getting ready for a Manila flight by tomorrow morning.They will having a one week vacation with her family together. Well, for almost a year already that they don’t have any out of town trips, I guess this would be the right time for them to get enjoy while staying on her mother in law. She told me that since she don’t have enough extra funds right now , she pay their air tickets instantly using her credit cards. We’ll that’s pretty fine coz it’s payable on the next due date. Well, i guess most people take time to use their credit cards for people with bad credit.

I am making this blog for my friend Marife coz we’ve known each other since I was on my ex boss that was ten years ago. I love this girl since I knew her from the start. Being simple and quite humble makes me attract having all those nice traits she possessed. Right before she started from work where I belong, she had already a boyfriend who happens to be my couzin. It’s a small world after all. After I leave my surname when I was single, then luckily she accepted and bear my surname again which sounds like a wave of an ocean hahaha!Well, she is quite fortunate to be with her prince dudes!

I am just happy for her . We talked often on yahoo messengers even I belong to my new company already. Our friendship still remains good in spite all those intrigues behind our company competence.

I am just praying for your safe trip for tomorrow and take good care of your two cute tots!

No comments: