My Daughter

My Daughter

Friday, November 11, 2011

Old faces




I am so happy that I got to talk with my former classmate of mine from elementary. For almost a decade that I haven’t seen her though she’s staying right here in davao but because we are quite busy with our respective careers so we seldom see each other only if there’s gathering.

Time flies so fast that we have kids already . Most of us are happily married but there are some still bachelors and trying to enjoy the adventure of life. Wat ever, as long as they are happy on their status then life must live free and go on. What I knew from her is that most of my classmates married to a seaman by profession. Some were working abroad, most of them were working in an offices just like me but most are full-pledged mom .

Because of hi-tech world, I be able to see their awesome reunion photos through friendster and and saw their lively faces and sad to say that I was not be able to join with them not because that I don’t want to but they haven’t informed me prior to the gathering. Maybe later I can join with them if there’s a second time hehe and if I have some extra time then why not.Talking , sharing our lives and unwinding sometime is quite good for us grown up kids before hehe.

Well, I’m excited to see their grown-up faces and be able to know also their respective careers and family lives.

No comments: