My Daughter

My Daughter

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Old friends


I was invited by a college friend of mine yesterday for the baptismal of her new baby. I am happy to be one of the godmother of her unica hija. It was so nice also seeing my classmates from college. Fun to be with and talking about our past life 12 years ago. I was amazed that it’s almost 12 years ago already and there were so many things changed. The way we discussed things seems that were all matured already and of course our physical image really matters most coz most of us girls were stout already. Well, most of us were married already, I have three kids and other doesn’t have yet. That’s one thing I can boost for myself hehe. Some also succeed on their respective careers. One is working in a certain government office, one is as a Finance Officer of the Bank, and the other is successful on his own business. Most of us were working in a certain private office. Other buddies of mine were not there since one is on abroad and the other one is busy with her retail store on a public market.


A memory to cherish when I am with my buddies during college. We shared lots of secrets, updates in our individual lives and our kids and so many things being discussed.

So nice to be with them…hope we could still have another time to get in touch with them.

No comments: