My Daughter

My Daughter

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dubai's Life


I’m so happy for grin cuddle who is in Dubai right now. She told me that she already accepted in a certain company she was applying for. For almost two weeks she’s looking for a job that has nice offer, luckily she found it lately- (i’m so happy for you my friend!). Well, i know that she really can do it coz she possessed all the skills before going to Dubai. She also knows how to deal with people, she is matured enough to handle tough job and can adjust things . She really took double time looking for a job before their visa will expire so she was very much pressured doing all those uneasy chores for her to establish on her own.

I also felt worried for a friend of mine who went to Dubai lately and expected to land a job immediately coz he was expected that it was direct hiring but unexpectedly it was a fraud. He even expect that someone would fetch him to the airport but only a friend of mine were there. He even asked big money to process all his documents . Well, I guess all those trials he encountered is part of his triumphant on the years onward. I am just praying for his safety and security while he was there . Lately, I knew that he already has job for the meantime but for the time he arrived he expected that he can start his work without any probs but it’s contrary to what he expected. But maybe God gave all those trials for him he can stand alone without no one else there. I know he can solve all those challenging trials coz he’s a big man of God.


God has the purpose to each individual wanted to explore on the other side of the continent. When you try to conquer all those hardships, obstacles while you wander around, I’m pretty sure you really can achieve the triumph.

No comments: