My Daughter

My Daughter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweet’s birthday!

We had a lunch date with my co-bloggers at Dimsum. Actually it’s Sweet’s 19th birthday now but I teased her that she’s already 21 hehehe but because she has cute image I guess everybody would find her as sweet 16 on her looks !!whew… I treated her at Dimsum Damosa accompanied with mysterious girl . Well, as usual I ordered my favorite meal and we talked all of those non sense things while eating our lunch.



After taking our lunch, Sweet and mysterious girl back to their school classes and I go back to my office also.

Well, I will talk more about Sweet since it’s her special today. We texted yesterday and we ended to had our lunch at Dimsum . Since mysterious girl refused us to go with us because of her hectic skeds but this morning she finally make it and can go with us. So the three girls finally meet in one place hahaha!

Btw, Sweet is on 4th year right now taking up Social Work and with God’s grace she will be finishing her course next year and probably will do some job training later.

This thin but energetic girl has a lots of assets to possess that’s the reason why until now she had an intimate relation with her boyfriend ” tisoy” ahihi. She is bubbly, lots of flowering words to utter, simply gal and approachable one. She loves to smile and talks a lot just like her mom hahaha!

Well, those times that she was on her preschool age, I used to bring her before on our company’s christmas party and time really so fast that I known her personally while we had our blog. I guess making blog makes us our friendship grows and develops lately tsar!

Yat, happy happy birthday. Hope you fulfill your dreams on the years onwards. Study harder and aim good grades as possible.

God will take care of you!

No comments: