My Daughter

My Daughter

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

no PR,no earnings

i am quite disappointed this past few weeks since all my blogs were out of nowhere. my two other blogs who gained PR and with ample pages were suggested to transfer it to the other blog hosting site since they undergone major maintenance from their site and that they can’t surely guarantee if they can still give 100% good services . without any doubt just to save all my articles I definitely exported it to the other blogshosting site before the old hosting host will gone….huhuhu!
That’s maybe the difficult of having a free domain. you can’t hold it if they really want you to removed or do anything from your site.Much better if you have your own where you can manage and enjoy whatever you want for your site just to be pleasing and permanent to the reader’s sight.
I missed  my 2 blogs of mine with regards to my baby’s corner and my kid’s site. this maybe the third time I’ve make a change for my site and I guess  it’s time for me to get my own domain in the near future so that I could be able to hold it and do what I want.
right now, i got low earnings since all of my blogs had no PR coz all of them were penalized by Mr. Google.huhuhu! most of them gained 2PR but lately it was gone..pitiful me…
u.jpg
i’m still longing for some advertisers for my site to do some ads  and hope they will come soon…

No comments: