My Daughter

My Daughter

Monday, November 14, 2011

Noon Sked



I am going to a department store this afternoon after office hours. As I checked this morning my fridge, most goods I bought last week were already consumed. It’s my sked again to buy food stuff for my daughter and, necessities for my baby and my household members.

It’s 2 days after the payday and at this time, the only money left in my pocket is only five hundred pesos only. How can I survive this on the followings days without using my credit card. Added to that, just this morning I bought meds for my young girl because she’s suffering from cough and colds. So I charged it directly to my credit card which is payable on the next following month so I guess I have still grace period to pay for that without interest when paying on or before the due date comes.

How can I really survive without using my credit card. An agent called me up this morning asking me to apply credit cards from them. Well, too many establishments who offers low interest rate with no annual fee so I’m pretty sure you would like to apply by online. They would serve you better and by knowing their site you would probably enjoy some rewards from them.

No comments: