My Daughter

My Daughter

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wi-fi zone coffee shop



A computer without internet connection is useless. We had a lunch date with my officemate yesterday in a coffee shop nearby in our office. The place is so cool and wi-fi zone. Well, most of coffee shop now a days are wi-fi already and that’s one great advantage on the part of the customers who loves to bring their laptop while taking a break. So cool. I guess they are using wi-fi router or maybe wi-fi wireless router to be able to connect instantly and quickly to the internet.


For me, having coffee break along with your laptop will be able you to continue your work undone, get relax and play online games while having a coffee, watching videos or maybe reading some news updates . Being on the wi-fi zone is really relaxing doing anything you want with your pc. I guess they provide quick access with the used of their wi-fi rounter and so it’s more advantage to business man, students, engineers and individuals who wants to drop by to a certain coffee shop.

No comments: