My Daughter

My Daughter

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Real Happiness




Real happiness comes from within. It shows on your face and one fruit of this is by doing good things to others. What is in your heart will reflect on your outward beauty and it will shine to anybody because being happy can’t be denied. Yes it is…you can send thousand smiles to anybody around you.

True essence of happiness comes with your partner in life . What your partner contributes to you can be also a great blessings from you. If your partner will annoy and make not good to you, you will also be affected and can cause you pain inside your heart and that makes you sad and sometimes makes you dismayed that people around you can witness also.. coz it shows. That’s why, it depends on your partner.

Being complete by having simple things in life like having a cheerful family, friends and close buddies around you, families who are supportive on whatever endeavor you took and all the good things from God makes you happy.

Yes, I am very much happy and that’s the real thing…it shows from my face and I can’t hide it coz that’s the truth and the truth shall set me free. No one can buy real happiness. People surrounds me and make me smile really makes my day complete and colors my day!

Don’t pretend to be happy and act like one coz it will really shows outwardly.

No comments: