My Daughter

My Daughter

Friday, November 11, 2011

Healthy Drink



I just took fit ‘n right juice from Delmonte right now- just a free juice drink since one agent from Delmonte drop by and introduced fit ‘n right juice drink with many flavors and so he gave me one for me to try . I really don’t know if this really makes me slim. But he really concluded that the content of L-carnitine and B vitamins makes me slim. Well, it’s good to try a product than nothing at all.

It taste good especially the flavor that I choose-it’s four seasons juice drink.

Well, it’s my big wish that my body fats will remove esp. in the tummy portion. But I guess, exercise is the best option for me to make slim and healthier.

Being busy with my scheds and roaming around the city more often is really good for me since it makes my body move fast and away from back pain and arthritis illness.

For one month of doing this thing, I don’t feel any back pain maybe my blood circulation is quite normal and one way of maintaining that factor is by constant WALKING!

No comments: