My Daughter

My Daughter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

blogging is fun

I am not interested that time when a friend of mine who is a blogger also told me about blogging ( what is that??). She told me that we can earned out from our blog so without thinking and curious about this blogthing I was just trying to write anything and it indeed a great reward to have a profit. Well, i dont have any gifts in writing, its just a waste of time doing this strenuous chore and since im working with all the paper worksit’s really a waste of time and it seems that im ashamed of someone reading my blogs and making me any corrections coz truly i admit i am not a good writer and needless to say its awkward to read some of my entries here but as time goes on i noticed to myself making blogs develops me on constructing sentences, refreshing my mind from the words to utter and even correct grammar usage though i am not still good enough until now but i know later i can manage it along the way.

Its so fun reading blogs not only mine but maybe yours, i can relate it to myself and can make me laugh most of the times yes it’s true!. I am hooked doing this every time i came here and i always update my blogs from time to time and writing my moods and even the details of my life with this i can pour out anything whats inside of me and relieved the pain and even sharing my blissful life and some secrets here which also can gives inspiration to the viewers, anything will do here…

Start blogging now!

No comments: