My Daughter

My Daughter

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sleepless Night

I don’t know what happen to me this past few weeks seems that I’m so much stress with my work and other thoughts in my mind. It’s been 1 week already that I don’t have enough sleep and with this, just today I went to my internal doctor for me to check my sugar, my blood pressure and my intakes if some of my intakes was not good for my health.

Two weeks before, I often drink coffee which, I guess that was really one of the factor of having my sleeping trouble.

Yesterday, I took melatonin sleeping tablet which was recommended by a friend of mine in abroad and so I took once at night. Well, I sleep tight and hope tonight I can sleep well so that I could move effectively without having any delay on my work.

I really need enough rest at this time so that I could think well, I can do what I want and not physically weak because of that.

No comments: