My Daughter

My Daughter

Friday, October 7, 2016

My Daughter

My daughter is a treasure, a blessing from God above.  She gives laughter, warmth and has a special charm about her. As you grow into a woman, you fill my heart with pride. Through every stage and every age I love you more and more. I am so happy that I can love you and cherish you as my daughter. You are more than I could have ever hoped for, and I am truly blessed!                              




There is nothing more rewarding in life than watching your daughter grow into such an inspirational, compassionate, and dedicated woman.  Life rarely gets you down, but when it does, you brush yourself off and get right back up again, and that is something to be proud of.  Not all parents are able to feel the pride I feel when I think of you.  You are an amazing woman and daughter, and I love you!


As a daughter you have filled me with pride and tremendous joy. As a friend you have trusted me with your secrets and have been a shoulder for me to cry on as well. As a woman you embody strength, beauty and wit. No other parent has felt the love I feel as I watch you grow, mature, struggle, succeed, and transcend. You are a blessing to me and many others. I love you.



Watching you grow has been an adventure for me. I see you move beyond the daily grind and reach out to those you care about with such love and grace. You are a woman of strength and poise, whose heart lights the world of those it touches. You were created for a purpose and I am truly blessed to call you my daughter.


No comments: