My Daughter

My Daughter

Friday, October 21, 2016

Walk With God

For many years I have sought to walk with God every day.  What a joy it is to wake up in the morning and know He is with me, no matter what the day has in store.  What a joy it is too look back in the evening and be able to thank Him for His faithfulness and to experience His peace. What a joy it is to know that some day soon the burdens of this life will be over and I will awaken in His presence!

When I think about God's love I tend to dwell upon all the good things He has done for me. But then I must stop and realize that even when circumstances have been hand or the way unclear, God has still surrounder me with His love. God's love is just as real and just as powerful in the darkness as it is in the light. And that is why we can have hope! Every day I turn to the Bible to give me strength and wisdom for the day and hope for the future.

Its words have seen me through good times and bad through times of happiness and grief, health and sickness, victory and disappointment. God's Word can do the same for you.

No comments: